المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : فكرة ولكم الراي!

الشاهري العبيدي
04-11-2007, 21:13
السلام عليكم

لدي اقتراح من الممكن ان يطور لغتنا الانكليزية وبطريقة مميزة وسهلة وحيوية

الاقتراح هو ادراج سؤال باللغة الانكليزية عن أي شئ.....ويأتي العضو الذي بعده ويجاوب بالقدر الممكن ويزيد ان شاء بالاجابة ليتعلم من اخطائه

والخيراء يعلقون ( لتصحيح الاخطاء ايا كانت)

وهكذا يستفيد العضو ويدرك اخطائه ويعدلها

هذا اقتراح وللمشرفة الكريمة ولكم ان يستمر هذا الطرح أو ان لم تروا فائدته ان يتوقف rooose3

سوف ابدأ ببداية هذا الطرح بالاتي:

how do you find this sUbject? would you like to be part of it

تقبلوا حبي لكم وتقديري

المطنوخ
04-11-2007, 22:16
hi pal

i found this subject in newest subjet ((did u mean that ..?)) and of course i would like

ابو ضاري
05-11-2007, 01:44
this is good suggestion

بالمختصر..
05-11-2007, 04:09
go ahead

I'm with you alshahry . we all need to improve our English

الشاهري العبيدي
05-11-2007, 08:16
Thank you Almatnokh….I mean we should start asking questions, and whoever is after you, will answer it…and if there is any mistake then we correct it accordingly.

BelMoktaser……thank you for sharing us with your thoughts,…..I suggest that you start the questions,…otherwise,.I will start with a new question:

How did you find the English teaching in our schools? Do you think we can do any thing to improve it?

Waiting………..

بالمختصر..
06-11-2007, 01:04
How did you find the English teaching in our schools? Do you think we can do any thing to improve it?

Really, I think it is not bad

yesterday I saw my sister's book of English , she is in the 6th year

every thing is clear and easy for children in this age

but for me, I think it depends on the teacher method of teaching

my question is

what did you learn from the forums for your life , what is the benefit ?

الشاهري العبيدي
06-11-2007, 08:07
Question Replay:

If I clearly understand the meaning of your question, life is a big school, with changing environments. We are learning from our daily exchanges with others, work, and close people.

Sometimes, we are influenced positively, depending on special conditions, and then we use what we learned and then we go on….
But, many times, the influence is bad, and we need to filter out these things more often.

If your question if about Life, then maybe we need to spend the coming 4 or 5 days talking about it………

My question:

If you are an English teacher, what is the your technique to teach kids, or even teenagers? Will you use new teaching methodology? Or stick to whatever written for you?

Wish the best

الفيتو
06-11-2007, 10:20
:g::g::g:

ياناس شوي شوي

والله عجزت افهم :148r:

منصور الغايب
06-11-2007, 20:42
Alshahrei ....of course i will use anew idia like pictuer and vidio film

my question is

If you travel to forign country and you can spea; english well .... what would you do

الشاهري العبيدي
07-11-2007, 09:44
Alshahrei ....of course i will use anew idia like pictuer and vidio film

my question is

If you travel to forign country and you can spea; english well .... what would you do

If you travel to forign country and you can spea; English well .... what would you do"
So to start, I will start with small word corrections: forign has a spelling mistake so it should be foreign.

Mansour, maybe you mean If you travel to foreign country and you can’t spell; English……
The answer, spelling there is not a big issue, if you are just talking to people, or at the university, but it is a problem when you are writing, so the best thing to do is to use small dictionary machine, or even a web site that can correct the spelling for you. Most important, you have to learn the basis word, and how to write them accordingly. Start with the most important words that are used everywhere, and lately, you will end up knowing new vocabularies.

It is recommended that you ask people who know, and learn from them whenever is needed.

My Question:

Have you ever traveled outside, and faced with serious language difficulty? Or even here in schools, with any teacher, and in front of students?

In this case, what was your reaction??

Wish you the best

ابو ضاري
07-11-2007, 18:47
first off all I want to admit that I never travell any where out sidethe ARAB countries. If you are asking about my first experience with different language then I would like to share that experience. After completion of my school I decided to joine the company for work. as soon as I join the company they send me for English language course as it was necessary & must. On the first day of that English course I was impressed by the English teacher who was a british national. The way he speaks & the fluency of his talking was excellent. IThat day it self I decided to learn this English language & I followed the same. Now I have very good command on Enlish language.

My question is

English language is a universal language & to go with the world it is necessary to make english compulsary in the schools. What is your opinion?

بالمختصر..
10-11-2007, 13:44
My question is

English language is a universal language & to go with the world it is necessary to make english compulsary in the schools. What is your opinion?

sure it is necessary

and I think it is good to learn english from 1st grade

my question

what is your favorite subject in school ? and why

الشاهري العبيدي
10-11-2007, 15:27
My favorite subject in high school was Mathematics. Reason, Makes me think, try, and then came up with answers. One thing, I did not have enough trust on those teachers, due to their lack of knowledge.

University, was a different issue. Many subjects were so much interesting, specially chemical courses like Heat Transfer.

My Question:

Do you feel that we are benefiting out of this topic so far? Do you support continuing on….

Wish you the best of Iman and Health.

أبوطروق
10-11-2007, 16:05
إييه يسير خير

أبي أروح لندن وآخذلي كورس لغة

راجع لكم السنة الجاية

:

ابو ضاري
10-11-2007, 17:02
My favorite subject in high school was Mathematics. Reason, Makes me think, try, and then came up with answers. One thing, I did not have enough trust on those teachers, due to their lack of knowledge.

University, was a different issue. Many subjects were so much interesting, specially chemical courses like Heat Transfer.

My Question:

Do you feel that we are benefiting out of this topic so far? Do you support continuing on….

Wish you the best of Iman and Health.

My answer is yes. we should continue the topic. the benifits are 1- English language expouser will be benificial to our generation & to the next in terms of understanding technology & improving it which is at present requird. 2-. this will help to add additional knowlege off all the subjects.

My question is some people like the English & some are hating it. Why

الشاهري العبيدي
11-11-2007, 08:59
English language is an easy one! The more you practice it, the more you like. But, those who don’t practice, will eventually loose interest. That’s why people are different in this thought.

Question:

What are the negatives of our educational system/ Do you have ideas to improve it if all possible?

بالمختصر..
11-11-2007, 15:32
Question:

What are the negatives of our educational system/ Do you have ideas to improve it if all possible?

In my opinion, there are may negatives. but we all know that we can't change any thing. only managers can deal with these negatives or problems

question

what did the internet technique gave you for your study or work

ابو ضاري
12-11-2007, 22:50
In my opinion, there are may negatives. but we all know that we can't change any thing. only managers can deal with these negatives or problems

question

I have collected many useful information from the internet related to my work in engineering

.subjects

my question

some people are poor in english and therefore they feel shame to speake in english
fearing that they may be speaking wrong what is your opinion

الشاهري العبيدي
13-11-2007, 09:38

question

Criticisms:
I have one minor comment( personal opinion only) on the following:
“what did the internet technique gave you for your study or work”

Your question using the word gave is not right. When you ask questions using did, then the verb shouldnot be in the past sentience, so it should be “give”.

One last thing, in the English Language, most of the times they don’t use verbs like give with things but they use it with human beings or any living creature like animals because such word need an action from somebody

The way your question is written, they normally use words like provide you with, teach you, benefit you ..etc

Last, Thanks for your follow up

الشاهري العبيدي
13-11-2007, 09:48
I have collected many useful information from the internet related to my work in engineering

.subjects

my question

some people are poor in english and therefore they feel shame to speake in english
fearing that they may be speaking wrong what is your opinion
]

The ONLY way is to try and do mistakes, this way you never forget,

And you will learn from mistakes.

This the way to learn, always practice, specially talking

Good one Althariy.

My question:

If you were an English teacher,
What will be your tools (methods)
To teach your class

Will you use the net for development, or ways of teaching